How to Re-insert Control Documents documents from an Engagement File
Control documents are required in all Audit and/or Financials engagements.
If the Control Documents are missing, users may face issues with template functionality and updates.
The Control Documents can be reinserted back into the engagement file by following the steps below:
- Open the engagement file.
- From the ribbon, select Home tab|in the Insert area | From Document > Document Library.
- Select the appropriate template (e.g. Audit System) as the Source.
- Select the required control document from the bottom of the document manager.
- For Audit System, select Audit System - Control Documents (do not delete).
- For FinancialsIFRS, select IFRS Control Documents (do not delete) from the FinancialsIFRS template.
- Press Add. The control document will be added to the engagement.
Note: The required documents should be added.