How do I adjust the space above the Independent Audit Report in the Financials?
The Independent Audit Report contains 5cm spacing above the heading by default. This spacing has been provided so the report can be printed with a company letterhead.
To adjust the spacing, open the Financial Statements and complete the following steps:
- Click the cursor on the empty space above the Audit Report.
- In the ribbon, select Home | in the Format group > Modify Styles to launch the 'Styles and Formatting' dialog.
- From the 'Properties' menu, select This Paragraph.
- Adjust the Space before paragraph to the desired height.
- Click Apply to save the change.
- Click Close