What fields can be ignored in the Engagement Properties ’Name/Address’ screen?
The Engagement Properties provides information about the client that is pertinent to the functioning of the engagement file.
However not all fields are required to be filled out by the user.
Below are the required fields for all engagement files:
- Operating Name: This is the client’s name which you want to publish on all Automatic, CaseView and Internal Image documents.
- Address / City / Post Code / State / Country: This is the client’s address which gets published in the Financial Statements and some Audit Workpapers.
- E.I.N. /BN: This is the client’s ABN number which gets published in the Financial Statements.
Below are the fields not required for all engagement files:
- Client / Engagement: If you are integrating information from CaseWare Time, this field is used to select the applicable project in Time that this engagement refers to. These fields are often ignored (not required) by our users.
- Phone # / Fax # / Home Page / Engagement Type / Client #: These fields are for your internal reference only.
- S.I.C. /A.I.C. / Tax Jurisdiction / Tax Entity / Tax Vendor: These fields are tax fields used in other jurisdictions and are not used in Australia.