Can CaseWare documents be exported to Microsoft Word/Excel?
CaseWare Working Papers allows users to export CaseWare type documents to Microsoft products.
- Automatic Documents can be exported to Microsoft Excel.
- CaseView Documents can be exported to Microsoft Word.
To export automatic documents to Microsoft Excel follow the steps below:
- On the Document Manager, select the document (or documents) you wish to export.
- From the ribbon, select Document tab| in the Export area | Save As > Save as Excel File. The Choose Directory box will appear.
- Choose a Folder and Format for your exports.
- Click OK. The selected document(s) will be exported to Microsoft Excel.
- Simply copy and paste from the spreadsheet into your Management Letter.
To export a CaseView document to Microsoft Word follow the steps below:
- Open the document you wish to export to Word.
- From the 'CaseView ribbon', select File tab| Export > Rich Text Format (*.rtf). The RTF Save dialog will appear.
- Choose a File name and location.
- Click Save. The document will now be exported to Microsoft Word (as a RTF document).
- Simply copy and paste from the RTF document into your Management Letter.