Disclosure Checklist Update
To update the Disclosure Checklist documents in the engagement file you will need to remove the existing Disclosure Checklist and re-insert the new documents from Disclosure Checklist library. This means any work already completed in these documents will need to be re-done if you choose to update the Disclosure Checklist.
- Locate and delete the Disclosure Checklist folder and all documents within the folder.
Use CTRL - F
You can use CTRL - F in the document manager to bring up the search function to search for the term "Disclosure Checklist".
- In your Document Manager, select the location you wish to insert the new Disclosure Checklist.
- Click on the From Library in the Document Tab on the ribbon and select Disclosure Checklist from the drop down menu.
- In the Source: dropdown, ensure that Disclosure Checklist is selected.
- Select the disclosure checklist folder and click Add, and it will insert the document library into your selected location.
- Click Close to exit the document library screen