Hotfix - Blank Drop-down options in Independent Questionnaire (1-100)
If the dropdown options in the Independent Questionnaire for Team Members are 'blank' and have no following options to choose from, make sure:
- Your engagement file is up to date. To do so please see FAQ 411.¬†
- You have chosen an audit profile.¬†
1. To determine if you have an audit profile chosen, open the "Audit System - Control Documents (do not delete)" folder¬†which should be located at the bottom of your Document Manager.
2. Within the¬†"Audit -¬†Control Documents (do not delete)"¬†folder¬†open the¬†AO¬†General Options document.¬†
3.¬†Make sure that your last loaded profile is selected, and not left as¬†default. If¬†it is set as¬†default, choose your appropriate profile relevant for this engagement by selecting the refresh button at the right side of the profile.
4. A message will appear "Profile has been successfully refreshed".¬†
5. Check if the dropdown checklist in the¬†independent questionnaire is¬†there.¬†
4. If the issue still persists, a hotfix will need to be applied.
5. In the¬†CaseWare¬†ribbon select¬†From Library |¬†from the Edit Tab.
6. Within the¬†source bar, choose¬†Audit System TOOLS Library > Hotfixes.¬†Dropdown¬†Template Hotfixes.
7. Drag¬†119 Hotfix - Independence Questionnaire - Other Team Member 'Blank' into your Document Manager.¬†
8. Run the Hotfix and click¬†Fix.
9.¬†Check if the dropdown checklist in the¬†independent questionnaire is¬†there.¬†
If this issue still persists, please contact support on 03 9660 4688 or email@example.com.